The World Market for Flowmeters, 5th Edition
completed our first Volume X study in 2003, and published subsequent
editions in 2008, 2010 and January 2013. We have closely followed the
growth in the markets of all the flowmeter types during this time. The
main goal of this study is to determine the size of the
The study includes both new-technology and traditional technology flowmeters, as well as the emerging flow technologies of sonar and optical. This full-color study includes:
• Market size of the worldwide market for 13 flowmeter technologies
• Market size forecasts for each flowmeter type through 2018
• Market shares for each flowmeter type in 2013 with annual forecasts through 2018
• Both worldwide and regional market size and market share data
• A technology description and analysis for each flowmeter type, including major competitive strengths and weaknesses
• A product line analysis for the major manufacturers of each technology type
• Company profiles with product information for easy comparison
For segmentation breakouts, see the Overview above.
Module A: Strategies, Industries, & Applications
The in-depth reserarch in Module A: Strategies, Industries, & Applications complements and builds on the results of Volume X: The World Market for Flowmeters, 5th Edition. The module can be ordered as a standalone report or as an add-on to the main study.
This content-rich module provides strategies for companies already in the flowmeter market as well as those companies considering joining the market. Company strategies apply to the entire flowmeter market, as well as to individual product lines. The module includes tactical and strategic recommendations for suppliers in each market segment. A world view of the market forecasts the best areas for future growth.
In Module A you will find:
• Shipments by industry and application in dollars and percentages, broken out by
For more specific
information on both Volume X and Module A, see the Overview.
To order this study, contact Flow Research, or fill out the order form above!